Whether you’re hosting a party or sipping alone, this list of Easy Halloween Cocktails has the perfect amount of creep factor. These Halloween-themed drinks are scarily easy to make and sip! If spooky cocktails are your thing, you’re sure to find one that is frightful enough to drink in the dark.
You’ll love these Halloween drinks
Halloween cocktails let us be a little more creative with ingredients and potentially buy a specialty liqueur to make it have spooky vibes.
Whether I’m making drinks for ghoul-friends (see what I did there?) or cocktailing before trick or treating, Halloween is the perfect time to get extra creepy and make something a little more flashy.
With a few easy Halloween party ideas and a cocktail or two from this creepy list, you will have a festive holiday! Put on a spooky Halloween Vibes playlist (it’s not holiday songs, but moody indie songs that will creep you out) and sip away!
Make sure to not only read the list of ingredients but also the full instructions to ensure that you have everything you need to make a creepy cocktail fit for any scary night creature.
How to make cocktails for Halloween
Making themed cocktails for Halloween will require a bit more pre-planning than usual. From the oddly colored liqueurs to the extra sticky, blood-like simple syrups, these aren’t recipes that you can just throw together.
Aside from the easy Halloween cocktail recipes, the glassware is where you can really have some fun.
- These Glass Skull mugs are perfect for all kinds of different recipes!
- Skeleton Glass Wine Goblets are fun to serve a colorful drink in.
- Drinking from a Beaker Shot Glasses or Ball Flask just feels all kinds of spooky.
- Black Gothic Glasses are dramatic and dark.
- Blacked Out Copper Mule mugs feel vintage and perfect for party drinks.
With themed glassware, you can even serve a regular old cocktail, like a Blood Orange Margarita, but make it feel more festive and suited for Halloween.
Creepy Garnishes and Accessories
From sprinkles to DIY eyeball garnishes, you can take your easy Halloween cocktails to the next level by adding some accessories.
- With candy eyeballs and moody colors, these Halloween Sprinkles are a great cocktail glass rim idea.
- Stainless steel Skeleton Swizzle Sticks are the perfect way to finish off any spooky drink.
- Skull-shaped ice cubes would work in almost every type of boozy Halloween drinks.
- Cut the ring off these Plastic Spiders and rest one of the rim of the glass. I had a drink served that way at a local restaurant and it was cute and so easy!
- Gummy Eyeballs is just what you need to push these drinks ofver the creepy edge.
How to Make Smoky Halloween Drinks
One way to instantly make a drink a little more dubious is to add dry ice. Dry ice isn’t found at every store so you may have to do a little research to find a location near you.
A small piece of dry ice in a punch bowl or a cup gives the drink a smoky effect that is super eery and fun.
Dry ice doesn’t change the flavor of the drink at all but is a bit dangerous to handle. If you take the proper precautions, everything will be fine.
DO NOT TOUCH IT WITH YOUR HANDS! And make sure to take extra care when chipping off pieces from the larger block.
Kids will think this is the best thing ever so make sure you don’t leave it unattended as they can burn themselves.
The View From Great Island has more information for safely using Dry Ice in cocktails.
Or if you are looking to add a smoky taste read my post on how to use a cocktail smoker.
Easy cocktails to serve for Halloween
- A Spiced Blackberry Moscow Mule for Halloween. This fun cocktail has activated charcoal to make it black!
- A Pumpkin Spice Margarita is just the thing to make before the Trick-or-Treaters arrive.
- A Pumpkin Mule (with pumpkin rum) or a Pumpkin Spice Mule (with canned pumpkin) is a quick and easy seasonal drink to try!
- A Pumpkin Spice Martini feels sophisticated and would be great for an adult Halloween party.
- This Spooky Halloween Cocktail recipe with Tequila has some serious Halloween Margarita vibes!
- The Aged & Charred Cocktail Smoker Kit is easy to use and comes with everything you need to smoke cocktails at home.
- These easy Pumpkin Cocktails are perfect for Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving or even just a cozy fall night at home.
Recipes to pair with Your cocktails
- Make a Halloween Dump Cake with leftover fun-sized candy bars.
- Halloween Rice Crispy Treats are a fun and easy dessert idea to serve to kids AND adults.
- Make a batch of creepy Halloween Cupcakes to serve alongside your favorite drink.
- Chocolate Bark with Crickets is a fun thing to make (they are full of protein) to freak everyone out. And it’s delicious!
- Make this Blood Splatter White Chocolate Halloween Bark Recipe!