This list of Coke Cocktails will help you find a drink recipe to make for your next happy hour. From 2-ingredient ideas to more elaborate cocktails, you're sure to find just what you're looking for. Cola makes a great mixer!
Coke-based cocktails are tasty
I come from a house divided. My hubby is a Pepsi man. But I won’t drink anything besides Coke.
Thanks to the sweetness and carbonation, dark cola makes a great cocktail mixer.
I am not a Diet Coke gal, but if you are, you should be able to substitute it for any recipe that calls for regular coke.
For any recipe that calls for traditional coke, you can swap it out for a flavored cola, like cherry, orange or vanilla.
If a recipe calls for rum, you could switch it up for vodka instead. If it has vanilla, you can swap that for another flavor or mix and match them to come up with even more options of Coke-based cocktails.
Consider swapping out the liquor called for in the recipes for a flavored liquor. For example, vanilla vodka is an easy way to add a little more flavor to the recipe really easily.
You could also use flavored simple syrups to add more flavors or combinations. And citrus and herbs flavors also pair well.
All of these changes will result in unique cocktails that you can make at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coke is a versatile mixer. As you can see from my Vodka and Coke recipe, it is delicious enough to be the dominant flavor. But you can also add other flavors to it. I can’t think of any liquor that wouldn’t play well with this soda. As well as almost any flavor (from chocolate to citrus to vanilla).
More Easy Cocktail Recipes
- Looking for pink party drinks? Make one of these Pink Cocktails inspired by the Barbie movie.
- Fireball and Dr. Pepper is another super simple recipe to drink when you want a sweet cocktail.
- Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade is a great drink to make for a small crowd. It has a delicious fruity flavor and pretty pink color that everyone will love.
- If you love cinnamon whisky, you need to check out these Fireball Cocktails. They're full of flavor and out of the ordinary.
- Who says cocktails can't have a little bit of health to them? Make this Green Moscow Mule recipe. It's yummy, healthy-ish thanks to the green juice, and perfect for St. Patrick's Day (or whenever!).