Fireball Cocktails are sweet and flavorful with just the right amount of cinnamon kick. Make one of these fun Fireball Cinnamon Whisky drinks any time of year, but especially when the weather cools down. These mixed drink recipes are easy to make at home and great to share with friends.
Easy Fireball Cocktails to Try Now
Fireball drinks are delicious. Which you may or may not have tried yet. Fireball gets a bad wrap.
If Fireball was a person, it would be Brandy from Real Housewives of Dallas. She's a little crass, a little sassy and not for everyone. But she can also be sweet and when in a good mood, she fits right in no matter who she is with.
What is Fireball? Fireball is a brand of cinnamon whisky. It's 33 % alcohol and is pumped with sugar.
Related: 2-ingredient Fireball and Ginger Ale recipe
Cocktails with Fireball Whisky are full of flavor and sweetness at the same time. The cinnamon whisky reminds me of those red hot candies. And I don't hate those.
While I typically don't suggest specialty bottles of liquor (I like a nice, basic bar), there are many Fireball recipes that you can make aside from mixed drinks.
If you don’t want to buy a full bottle (I think it comes in a few sizes), you could always buy a mini-bar size to try out first.
If you don't like strong cocktails, just lessen the amount of alcohol you use. For example, if it calls for 2 ounces of whiskey, start with 1 ounce and taste to make sure it's balanced with the other flavors.
You may lose a little of the cinnamon flavor in this instance, but I always like to make sure you know you modify your cocktail recipes to suit your tastes and needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
There was an incident with ingredients, years ago, in another country, that kind of wasn’t great. It’s been fixed and was not something that happened here. And, like anything, moderation is best.
The issue with Fireball is that all that sugar makes it really easy to drink. Which means you may drink more than you set out to. And sugary drinks often create mega hangovers… so use caution (as always). Also, here's my favorite hangover supplement just in case…
Shots, shots, shots. Just kidding. But it is very popular to take Fireball shots. And because it's sweet, they are way easier to drink than standard whisky.
You can also sip it over a little ice on its own. But I think cocktails with Fireball are also delicious!
Fireball is versatile. While it does have a cinnamon flavor, it can pretty much be used in place of whisky in any recipe where you would naturally find cinnamon. And you can always mix it with a little cola to keep things easy.
As you will see from this list of Fireball mixed drink ideas, there are all types of mixed drinks where Fireball fits right in.
Pin to save these Fireball Cocktails for later.
More easy Fireball cocktail recipes
- A quick and spicy Fireball and Dr. Pepper is a must-try!
- If you love the classic holiday drink, you'll love this spicy Fireball Eggnog recipe.
- With fresh citrus, this Fireball Sour is refreshing and totally delicious.
- This Fireball Mule is totally tasty and has a great kick of cinnamon flavor.
- Fireball Old Fashioned is a cinnamon-y twist on the classic whisky cocktail.
More easy mixed drink recipes
- Moscow Mule Variations - These easy cocktails are quick to make and can be made with all types of flavors with a wide variety or liquors!
- Vodka Recipes - Looking for a variety of drinks to make that use vodka? I've got a bunch! From classic to fruity, there's something for you!
- Wine Cocktails - As a wine lover, I love to add it to cocktail recipes for a fun and flavorful twist.
- And you can never go wrong with a super simple Vodka and Coke!