These easy Summer Vodka Cocktails are refreshing and perfect for sipping in the sun. Mixed with soda, lemonade or other mixers, these delicious drink recipes are sure to cool you down. If you're a fan of vodka, you'll be enjoying these drink ideas all season long.
You'll love these Summer Vodka Drinks
These refreshing vodka drinks are best for when the weather warms up. I love to make easy cocktails at home and sit on my back patio sipping something delicious.
Related: Tropical Cocktails
This list of chilled summer drinks with vodka gives you over 20 recipes to try next time you decide to mix up a drink.
Whether you're having guests over or enjoying yourself with your partner, you'll find tasty vodka recipes to meet all your taste preferences.
These summer vodka cocktails are full of flavor and are perfect for when the weather warms up.
Frequently Asked Questions
YES! Vodka is a clear liquor that is really versatile. The fairly neutral flavor means that it pairs with other ingredients really well. Vodka is one of my favorite liquors to use when making cocktails during summer.
You can mix vodka with lemonade, soda and just about anything else to make quick and easy cocktails. But it also works really well in elaborate drinks that are really fun and unique. Whether you make DIY Flavored Vodka or use plain, you can create so many different types of drinks with this type of liquor.
When making mixed drinks with lots of ingredients, it really doesn't matter what type of vodka you use. Most of us have random vodka sitting in the cupboard. It's totally fine to use. For something that is more vodka-focused, like a Vodka Gimlet, I like using something that has a great flavor. My recommendation is Tito's, as it's a great quality and price point as well as being easy to find.
More easy summer cocktails to try
- Vodka Cocktails with Pineapple Juice
- Vodka Recipes with Watermelon.
- Make a refreshing Vodka Mojito. It's full of fresh lime and mint flavor and oh so tasty!
- A Vodka Margarita is a simple twist on a classic summer cocktail.
- You may have never heard of a Long Vodka, but it's simple and delicious.
- Slushie Vodka Sunrise! This drink screams summer. Grab your blender and make one today.
- These Malibu Rum Drinks are a great summer party idea to sip on in warm weather.
- Aperol Cocktails are a great way to use up that bottle you have on your bar that's not a spritz!