This Strawberry White Wine Martini recipe is the ultimate fruity wine cocktail to enjoy with your girlfriends! It’s full of strawberry flavor, it’s tart from the wine and packs an extra kick with the vodka. Whether you’re looking for vodka recipes or wine cocktails, this drink will have you smacking your lips with glee!
This Strawberry White Wine Martini recipe was made possible by One Hope Wine who sent me wine to use in this post.
This Sauvignon Blanc Cocktail recipe is super easy and totally different. Make these for your friends. You will totally impress them. And that is what friendship is all about, right? One-upping them? No? Oops.
Sauvignon Blanc is my fave! And sometimes, when I’m feeling a little fruity, I’ll add some sliced strawberries to it. It’s a great pairing! And since I love to make cocktails, a Sauvignon Blanc Martini just made sense!
Why this recipe works
It’s so hard to decide if I like cocktails or wine better. Wine is so easy. You just pop off the top and pour it into a glass. But any cocktail I would make (I’m a little bit lazy) is super easy too. I decided to experiment and combine the two.
I used #19 on this wine cocktails post as a guideline but swapped the watermelon juice (too much work, I’m lazy, and I’m not a huge fan of watermelon) for muddled strawberries. YUM!
Related: Sauvignon Blanc Soaked Strawberries
This drink could be considered a martini due to the vodka. (I know that doesn’t MAKE a martini but in my head it pretty much does). The vodka, wine and club soda are tasty. But the lemon juice and strawberries…WOW! It really makes some cocktail magic!
This delicious Strawberry White Wine Martini recipe is full of fresh fruit flavor and mixes my favorite with wine with vodka for a fun wine cocktail idea!
To make this delicious white wine cocktail you will need:
- Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- fresh strawberries, hulled
- simple syrup
- lemon juice
- club soda, chilled
Grab your fave sauv blanc, pinot grigio or riesling. I would skip chardonnay on account of the oak flavor.
I used Smirnoff vodka here leftover from a vodka tasting as it mixes really well in cocktails but you can use whatever brand you like and have on hand.
If you want a more concentrated strawberry flavor, you can use a strawberry simple syrup in place of the regular noted in the ingredients listed above.
Also, feel free to play around with the amount of the simple syrup. I don’t love overly sweet drinks so I would usually do less than this. But I tend to like things more on the bitter side so I kept it in the recipe for the “average” person.
In a cocktail shaker, add lemon juice and fresh strawberries.
With a muddler, muddle the heck out it. (Break up the strawberries so they are in pieces and they release their juices).
Add vodka, Sauvignon Blanc and simple syrup.
Add ice and shake well.
Strain into a cocktail or martini glass and top with soda water, to taste.
Double-strain it if you don’t want any fruit pieces in your drinks. Then sip away with this delicious Strawberry White Wine Martini.
- Make it shorter. The last time I made this drink I left out the club soda and it was still delicious! If you don’t enjoy that fizz in your drinks, just skip it!
- Use strawberry simple syrup. You can use strawberry simple syrup instead of muddling fresh strawberries but it will lose some of that freshness that I so love when using fruit.
- Use flavored vodka. You can try this with flavored vodka for another flavor boost. A citrus version would be tasty!
Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering what type of sauvignon blanc to use? Read my 5 favorite bottles from New Zealand.
I think raspberries or blackberries would be delicious instead. Yum!
I absolutely loved that there was an inspiring quote on the side of the One Hope Wine cork. A pretty cool touch if you ask me. I love when companies make the decision to add little details intended for the consumer. It makes my heart happy.
More Delicious Wine Cocktails to Try
- The Best White Wine Spritzer Recipe with Sauvignon Blanc
- Peach Champagne Cocktail Recipe with Fresh Ginger
- Refreshing Spiced Rum and White Wine Cocktail Recipe
- Simple Red Wine Tequila Cocktail Recipes
- Sparkling Wine and Gin Cocktail Recipe with Lime
- Grapefruit Spritzer Recipe
Save and pin this post for later!
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!
Strawberry Sauvignon Blanc Martini
- In a cocktail shaker, add lemon juice and fresh strawberries.
- With a muddler, muddle the berries.
- Add vodka, Sauvignon Blanc and simple syrup.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with a splash of soda water.