This list of Pineapple Vodka drinks features cocktails that will take you on a sipcation. These recipes blend the sweetness of pineapple juice with your go-to vodka for a truly delicious experience. Perfect for summer parties or upgrading your happy hour routine, try one of these irresistible drink ideas ASAP.
Fruity Vodka Cocktails to Make all Summer
These pineapple cocktails with vodka will have you saying "cheers" in no time!
I love to make easy vodka recipes at home and with the weather warming up, I'm craving fruity cocktails! While you might think that pineapple juice is best in tropical drinks, it blends really well in all kinds of mixed drinks.
Related: Cocktails Made with Lemonade
While on its own the juice can give off that distinct pineapple flavor but it becomes way more subtle with other flavors or juices. It adds a really nice amount of general fruitiness and sweetness to drinks without needing to use too much.
These vodka and pineapple juice cocktails are perfect for warm weather celebrations and happy hours.
Duh. Yes, you can mix vodka with pineapple juice. What I love about pineapple juice as a cocktail mixer is that it is way more versatile than you might think. It has a nice, sweet fruity flavor. Vodka is also a great, versatile cocktail ingredient. The neutral flavor means you can mix it with just about anything!
I typically use plain vodka in my cocktail recipes because I don't like buying lots of specialty bottles. There are tons of great brands on the market that aren't overly expensive. If you have a favorite, use it otherwise try Smirnoff, Hope Organic Vodka, Beluga, and Tito's.
You can probably use pineapple vodka in these recipes since they already have pineapple as a flavor component. I think it's pretty easy to find at stores. Or you can make your own flavored vodka by infusing it with pineapple.
- Pineapple juice is easy to keep on hand. I buy individually sized cans so that I don't waste a bunch when making just one drink.
- You can buy the large can when you are making punch or larger batch cocktails.
Flavored Vodkas to Mix with Pineapple Juice
- Whipped Vodka - Adds a creaminess to drinks with a subtle vanilla flavor
- Coconut Vodka - Adds coconut flavor which increases a drinks tropical vibes immediately.
- DIY Flavored Vodka - You can make your own flavored vodka at home and it's super easy. Flavors like apricot, banana, black pepper, ginger, and orange go really well with pineapple!
Don't have pineapple juice? Make this Fruit Punch Vodka cocktail instead. It's got summer vibes written all over it.
With its bright color and sweet-tart profile, pineapple juice is a perfect ingredient to mix up delicious cocktails.
More easy recipes with pineapple juice
- Spiced Rum Aperol Cocktail: This flavorful tropical drink uses pineapple juice to add sweetness to a fun cocktail to share with friends.
- 7 Up Pineapple Rum Float: My mother-in-law fell in love with this yummy Pineapple Rum Float cocktail last 4th of July. It's sweet and tropical and totally tastes like dessert.
- White Zinfandel Cocktail with Spiced Rum: The ingredients list for this spiced rum cocktail with white zinfandel will probably give you pause, you but you just need to taste it to believe. It's pure magic!
- Champagne Punch Recipe: If you like citrus flavors, you'll love this yummy champagne punch recipe. The pineapple juice helps to sweeten the citrus juices and make it totally crave-able.
- This Non-Alcoholic Pina Colada Slush is full of flavor and a great frozen drink to make for kids!