Need some refreshing drink ideas? This list of Vodka and Pineapple Juice cocktails has 29 recipes that are just what you’re looking for.
Pineapple juice is sweet and fruity and, when mixed with vodka, creates a delicious base for all kinds of yummy concoctions.
I love to make easy vodka recipes at home and with the weather warming up, I’m craving fruity cocktails!
These mixed drinks with vodka and pineapple juice will have you saying “cheers” in no time!
Some links in this post may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I earn from qualifying purchases by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I also participate in affiliate programs for other retailers. Originally posted May 14, 2019.
Vodka and Pineapple Juice Cocktails
While you might think that pineapple juice is best in tropical drinks, it blends really well in all kinds of mixed drinks.
Summer is the perfect time to try out a few refreshing vodka and pineapple drink ideas. But it’s a great cocktail mixer, year-round!
Can I Mix Vodka with Pineapple Juice?
Duh. Yes. What I love about pineapple juice as a cocktail mixer is that it is way more versatile than you might think.
While on it’s own it can give off that distinct pineapple flavor, it becomes way more subtle with other flavors or juices.
It adds a really nice amount of general fruitiness and sweetness to drinks without needing to use too much.
And it’s easy to keep on hand. I buy the individually sized cans so that I don’t waste any.
But you can also buy it in the large can for when you are making punch or larger batch cocktails.
Vodka is also a great, versatile cocktail ingredient. The neutral flavor means you can mix it with just about anything!
What Vodka to Mix with Pineapple Juice?
I typically use plain vodka in my cocktail recipes. There are tons of great brands on the market.
In the past, I’ve used Smirnoff, Hope Organic Vodka, Beluga, and Sky. But flavored vodkas would also work.
Flavored Vodkas to Mix with Pineapple Juice
- Whipped Vodka – Adds a creaminess to drinks with a subtle vanilla flavor
- Coconut Vodka – Adds coconut flavor which increases a drinks tropical vibes immediately.
- DIY Flavored Vodka – You can make your own flavored vodka at home and it’s super easy. Flavors like apricot, banana, black pepper, ginger, and orange go really well with pineapple!
With its bright color and sweet-tart profile, pineapple juice is a perfect ingredient to mix up delicious cocktails.
Browse these delicious summer drink ideas
More Recipes with Pineapple Juice
- 7 Up Pineapple Rum Float: My mother-in-law fell in love with this yummy Pineapple Rum Float cocktail last 4th of July. It’s sweet and tropical and totally tastes like dessert.
- White Zinfandel Cocktail with Spiced Rum: The ingredients list for this spiced rum cocktail with white zinfandel will probably give you pause, you but you just need to taste it to believe. It’s pure magic!
- Champagne Punch Recipe: If you like citrus flavors, you’ll love this yummy champagne punch recipe. The pineapple juice helps to sweeten the citrus juices and make it totally crave-able.
Shop the post
Pin These Vodka and Pineapple Cocktails for Later
These vodka and pineapple juice cocktails are perfect for warm weather celebrations. This list will help you find several tasty recipes to make for your next gathering or at home happy hour.