Do you know what you need right now? This easy champagne punch recipe. It needs just a few ingredients and comes together quickly for a crowd.
Once you taste it, you'll dream about this celebratory punch. This is my go-to cocktail when I want an easy, sparkling drink that feels extra festive.
*I did not create this Champagne Punch recipe. Years ago, before blogs and Pinterest, when you found a recipe you liked, you wrote it down and emailed it to all your friends and family. The source for this recipe is long gone. If you know the source, please share! I like to credit when credit is due!
Early in my blogging career, I liked to be really different. This is why I made this punch recipe in the middle of the desert out in Palm Springs. It's even easier to make at home.
This refreshing citrus champagne punch is perfect for a crowd, or just enjoying on a Sunday morning at home. Wine cocktails are my favorite! And this 4-ingredient drink couldn't be easier!
With no other liquor besides sparkling wine and just a few shelf-stable ingredients, you can make this yummy carbonated punch whenever you want.
Why This Recipe Works
Serving champagne instantly makes everything feel a little bit fancier.
But tell a gal you're serving a champagne punch recipe and she'll get a huge grin on her face. It feels decadent. But it's actually ridiculously easy.
This Citrus Champagne Punch is full of bright flavors and is really easy to drink. Even non-wine lovers (I can't believe there are people that don't like wine...) really enjoy this cocktail idea! That's why it's perfect for parties!
Related post: Sparkling Blackberry Vodka and Champagne Cocktail
It has 4 ingredients plus some garnishes if you want to add them. It serves several people easily. But trust me, you'll want to double this. At least.
Need another punch idea? If you take out the activated charcoal this Vodka Halloween Punch works any time of year.
I wasn't able to get my standard ingredients shot. So the shot above will have to do. You may be able to see Triple Sec in the photo. But that's for a different recipe.
- Pineapple Juice
- Club Soda
- Frozen OJ Concentrate
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- lemon and/or lime
- raspberries for garnish, optional
Scroll down to the printable recipe card to see the exact measurements.
How to Make Champagne Punch
I promise you. The champagne punch recipe is so tasty it will be gone, fast. Especially if you are serving it at a party.
1. Add the juice
Combine the pineapple juice and thawed OJ concentrate in a large pitcher and mix well.
2. Add the club soda
I didn't take a large pitcher to the desert. But I made it in another bottle I had.
3. Add champagne
Transfer to whatever serving pitcher or bowl you plan to use. (Or multiple bottles as I did).
4. Slice citrus
Add thinly sliced fresh lemon and/or lime. Unlike a sangria, this fruit is mostly for looks.
I didn't take raspberries with me for this batch but they do look add a really nice pop of color to the drink.
5. Serve immediately
How to serve champagne punch
You can absolutely make the best champagne punch for a crowd right in your serving bowl or pitcher if you think you can keep things clean and pretty.
Although this is a punch and your natural instinct might be to run towards your standard punch bowl, you can also change things up a bit.
Here I decided to use a vase to serve the punch in. The shape was fun, it was plastic and perfect for serving outdoors.
If your drink container doesn't have a pour spout, just use a ladle to serve. It is punch after all! Punch bowls are gorgeous but not needed.
One of my favorite things about entertaining is using things in new ways or doing things a little bit differently. Sometimes these little touches are enough to create a lasting memory for your guest. And as a host, that's truly what we're after.
If serving in a clear container, you can really see the citrus slices in the punch.
For a party, I typically don't garnish the punch once it's in the cups. Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting the garnish just to get a sip. But that's just me. I'm lazy.
- Empty wine bottles are perfect for serving punch at parties. It's a great way to make sure that all your guests can get their beverage quickly without having to wait for the ladle.
- By making extra batches ahead of time you can keep a few bottles in the fridge, ready to go, making your hosting duties a breeze.
- So either start with a double batch or have the next one ready to go. Just have all the ingredients in the fridge just in case. This mixes up fast!
- And if you don't get to that second batch now, these items last for a long time if they haven't been opened.
Frequently Asked Questions
The pineapple and orange juice are so bold, you don't need to splurge on good bubbly. A super cheap bottle is perfect especially if you need to make multiple batches. Save the expensive bottles for sipping for a special occasion.
You can mix the pineapple juice and thawed orange juice, but you'll want to wait to add the club soda and sparkling wine until just before serving.
This punch is best when it's bubbly and effervescent from the wine and soda.
My mother-in-law and I have been making this recipe for champagne punch for family parties for years. And I know we aren't the only ones who love it!
We serve this for holiday parties. And I'm definitely making this on Easter this year. Especially because my birthday happens to fall on that day. Boom. Day drinking.
More champagne recipes
- Champagne Float with Strawberry Lemonade
- Bourbon Champagne Cocktail
- Spiced Pear Bellini
- Watermelon Mimosa
- St. Germain Champagne Cocktail
More punch recipes
Although this champagne punch is extra delicious, here are a few more punch recipes to check out! Whether you're hosting a party, spending a lazy day at home or looking for something to serve for brunch, you'll love these easy drink ideas.
- We Rum This Punch - I created this Rum Punch for a cocktail contest and fell in love with it. It does have a few steps (like making a cinnamon vanilla simple syrup) but the end product is outstanding!
- Non Alcoholic Pina Colada Punch - This mocktail punch is perfect for kids! Mix up a batch of this Non-Alcoholic Pina Colada Punch for your next kid's party or when you want to "happy hour" at home with the kids.
- Iced Tea Sangria - I love sangria and iced tea so I thought, why not put them together! This Iced Tea Sangria is easy and refreshing and a great twist on a classic wine cocktail idea.
- Alcoholic Punch Recipe for Holidays - This collection has tons of tasty recipes using champagne and other ingredients.
- Large Batch White Russian - This recipe is inspired by the Bad Mom's Movie and is a super fun drink idea for mom's night.
Best Champagne Punch Recipe
- Combine the pineapple juice and orange juice in a large pitcher.
- Add club soda and champagne to the juices and stir gently.
- Pour into a punch bowl or other serving pitcher.
- Garnish with slices of fresh lemon, lime and/or raspberries.
All images by Tammy Mendoza of Dez and Tam Photography