If you’re looking to throw a Pinterest-worthy party but don’t know where to start, let me tell you about the Best Online Party Supply Stores. They’re my go-to sites for planning parties that I host at home.
From festive party decorations to colorful tableware, these boutique sites will help you throw a cute, modern party that your friends and family will love.
You may not know that this blog started as a party inspiration blog MANY years ago. I loved to throw creative and unique parties for my kids when they were small. (I’m really proud of my Ziggy Stardust glam rock/space party and this Lego Dance Party).
But what I really loved was sharing my resources with moms all over the world looking for modern party supplies online. Hopefully, this list will help you find some fun party supplies at your next get-together.
Why These Stores
No matter the occasion, there are a variety of great places to find unique, cute party décor online.
These online party supply shops can help you find everything you need to throw a party in your home.
I always keep a party budget in mind when I’m planning and while I wouldn’t consider these online party supply stores “budget” shops, they are mostly not outrageous.
Best Online Party Supply Stores
Here are some of my favorite places to find online party supplies for creating memorable and cool parties.
1. Meri Meri
From beautiful sustainable partyware to unique themed party décor, Meri Meri is a great place to start looking for party supplies for your next celebration.
This fun party store has everything you’ll need to set up an amazing modern party, including décor, favors and gifts, costumes, and paper supplies.
If you are throwing a kid’s party, this site is essential! From dinosaurs to unicorns, they have unique product collections with a modern vibe that any parent (and child!) would love.
You can find a lot of these products on Amazon and also some of the other stores on this list of online party supply stores.
Their basics are anything but basic!
Zurchers sells pretty much everything that you need for a great party, including balloons, tableware, invitations, decorations and favors. With supplies for birthdays, showers, weddings, and holiday get-togethers, this is a great place to check out the basics.
And you can search their large party supply selection by theme and by color to find exactly what you need.
The site is a little more sparse than usual. But it still has some fun party supplies that you don’t see everywhere else. I’m not sure if they are struggling to get products due to supply chain issues (who isn’t, amIright?) so this may come off the list eventually
Shopping the site is super easy as it tells you right off the bat if something is in or out of stock and even how many of the items are left in inventory.
They offer curbside pick-up if you’re near a store (Idaho and Utah).
This adorable fringed photo backdrop is reasonably priced and ready to hang for a fun party in your home. And that is just one of the many cute things you can find on their site.
3. Shop Sweet Lulu
Offering décor for a variety of modern party themes, your event will definitely stand out when you buy your supplies at Shop Sweet Lulu. Themes range from Little Hippie to Fairy Garden and everything in between. You’re sure to find some amazing ideas here.
It has all the colorful basics like honeycomb medallions and garlands. But also adorable, unique candy to perfectly match everything. They carry Meri Meri so you can do all your shopping on one site.
The site has a simple design that is easy to navigate, making it convenient for shoppers who know exactly what they want. You can also easily filter items by type or price range.
And don’t miss the self-care and home decor sections!
This star chandelier will really bring that WOW factor to any party. While they have great basics that make for a perfect party foundation, they also have some really fun pieces that are super memorable.
4. Oh Happy Day
Whether you’re looking for unique tableware or modern décor, you’ll find a variety of great party supplies on Oh Happy Day’s shop! In addition to fun kid’s party supplies, you’ll also find adorable holiday décor for your next celebration.
They have the most well-curated site that is super easy to navigate and can be searched by color, theme, type of supply, etc.
If you didn’t have a reason to throw a party before, browsing this site will make you want to host one immediately.
The products on this site allow you to create a cohesive party look without looking overly matchy matchy. They are great for creating whimsical parties with cool touches.
Plus their blog is full of ridiculous amounts of inspiration.
Add an upscale look to your party food with the help of Sophistiplate. The site offers a variety of amazing tableware options perfect for any dinner party. This site is all about grown up parties. With pretty palettes and gorgeous patterns, this is great for an intimate lunch or shower.
With a focus on the tabletop, this one is a quick browse to see if anything jumps out at you. If nothing else, their photos should inspire you. The way they incorporate paper plates in such a gorgeous setting is unmatched!
Just look at their Easter picks to see the stunning floral plates and napkins they offer! Swoon!
Etsy is another great store for finding one-of-a-kind decorations for any party. With a huge selection of independent sellers, this site has a wide range of options for personalized party supplies and basics.
With the help of Etsy, you can customize just about any element of your party planning – from unique invitations to personalized décor.
Plus they have everything you need from coordinated party kits based on a specific theme, ready-to-go and custom invitations, favors, cute packaging products, cupcakes, and even birthday shirts for the guests or guest of honor to wear.
If you’re more of a DIY person, you can also find digital files (templates, character vectors, etc) for all your homemade party products.
It’s also a place to stumble across party goods from other countries. And as long as the shipping isn’t outrageous, I’ve always had great luck in getting the items I need when I need them.
A few examples of the fun party supplies you can find on Etsy:
7. Bargain Balloons
You can’t have a party without balloons. Find all the balloons you need for your event without breaking the bank at Bargain Balloons.
From latex to mylar, this is where I go for unique balloons. When I shop, I usually have an idea of what I am looking for and always end up with something I didn’t even know existed.
The site is easy to browse so you can find the number balloons, themed mylar and even latex balloons (including big balloons) in tons of colors and patterns.
There is even a section for foil tail balloon decorations in case you want to add some extra flair to your balloons. It’s a must-visit when planning a party.
A few years ago I was an ambassador for Balloon Time Helium Tanks and created some really fun balloon decoration ideas that are perfect for parties.
8. Smarty Had a Party
Grab some unique disposable products for your party with no middle man at Smarty Had a Party. This supplier features elegant tableware for any type of event, from a formal wedding to a kid’s birthday party.
There can be a lot of waste in hosting a party. I love that Smarty Had a Party has a great eco-friendly section to check out.
This company has been around at least as long as I have been blogging. When I was cleaning up old posts I came across a post about my first time ever using their supplies.
It was their mini-ware that won me over. How can you not love mini bowls and forks?! Tiny things are just cuter.
You can shop by color, collection or type and it’s a great place for basics to finish up your party prep. While these will work for any kind of party, this is where I would start when planning an adult party or anniversary gathering.
9. Look at Retailers Across the Pond
There’s no reason you have to stick to American suppliers for your party decorations! The UK has tons of really cool party supply shops, like Hello Party.
You can also check out suppliers in countries like Japan and Australia for unique modern party décor. The design aesthetics tend to be super modern, quirky and unique!
When ordering from overseas, just make sure to allow plenty of time for shipping!
My son would LOVE these party cat plates.
And this fillable cake stand idea is reusable and such a cute way to customize an event!
This site has so many cool and unique ideas. It’s a great place to start for inspiration if you don’t yet know the colors you want to use or the theme.
Shop for Cute Supplies
- Silver Pinata with hanging flair
- Heart Suckers
- Fun Party Cups (also labeled with a #1 in the photo. Oops)
- Pink Favor Pail
- Birthday Headband
- Custom Neon Sign
- Pink Marble Mylar Sphere Balloon
- Layered Fringe Photo Backdrop
- Wooden Fork
- Cute Flower Glasses for favors
- Star Chandelier
- Color Dot Napkins
- Floral Plates
- Honeycomb Fringe Garland
- Cat Plates
Whether you’re looking for brunch party ideas or planning a kid’s get-together, these are just a few of the things you can find, at the 9 shops above, to plan a super cute party without leaving your house.
DIY Party Supplies and Inspiration
If you’ve searched all the party suppliers and still can’t find what you’re looking for, why not make it yourself? My favorite types of parties are a mix of DIY party supplies (like plastic streamers made from tablecloths) and store-bought items.
Use these DIY party sites to find ideas and inspiration for your next event:
- Studio DIY – Kelly is the queen of color and all things happiness. While she used to mostly focus on parties, she has grown to include home decor and food etc. But her party stuff is one of the things I love most about her and you can still search her site for tons of amazing DIY ideas.
- Love the Day – All party, all the time! Lindi is not only one of the cutest and sweetest gals ever, she also has so many great ideas for photo backdrops and other diys you can make to make whatever you are celebrating feel extra special.
- Hostess with the Mostess – Jen is a total OG in party planning. She creates awesomely designed party sets to purchase. Everything feels one of a kind and looks so great without too much effort. You can also steal party styling tips from her photos because she is super creative in every single aspect of setting up an event.
- Pretty my Party – This site is FULL of tons of inspiration for literally any theme, age, etc. You could spend hours on this site. It’s a great place to start, if you want ideas for planning a party.
- Proper Blog – While not all party focused, I adore Lexi’s design aesthetic. Her blog has tons of free printables, fun diys, a really cool modern style that appeals to children and adults. You can use these as a jump off for party ideas!
- Shopping entirely from one of these online party supply stores could add up. I like to shop and put everything I want in my cart as I see it and then edit down at the end.
- Many of these party supplies feel so unique and special that you could pair it with other, more inexpensive items and still have a gorgeous modern party without breaking the bank.
- You can buy your own helium tank to make using balloon decorations at home super easy. Read up on how many balloons each tank will fill to ensure that you won’t run out before you’ve got that balloon garland hung. (The tanks are recyclale too).
- Before planning any party, I like to shop my party supplies first. I always buy things that are cool as I see them. So the minute I need to start looking for party inspiration, I start with what I have. It helps to keep costs down while still allowing me to find those one of kind pieces that will make the party stand out.
- Need to host a weeknight party to celebrate a family birthday? These ideas will help you host a stress-free party!
- Host a Chicks ‘N Salsa party for your girlfriends!
- Plan an Open House Style Wine Tasting for the neighborhood.
- This Kid’s Monster Party is a fun way to create a party around your kid’s art.
- These ice cream party ideas can be incorporated into just about any party theme.