So there is this dip. And I love it. I love it so much that I decided to add bacon and sage to it and make it even better. Because why not. The dip is super easy and tasty. To eat this the right way, you must eat it with Ruffles. (Not sponsored.) Ruffles are the perfect saltiness and the perfect crunch. I didn’t have them on the day I shot this and I was super disappointed. The chips I had on hand were too crunchy and hard which does not provide optimum enjoyment for the dip experience. But I am sure that even with just a spoon to shovel it in your pie hole you will love this Bacon and Sage Dip Recipe.
Mayo. Gross. While I can’t eat this on its own I still use it in recipes. As soon as the other ingredients mask the smell I’m totally fine. When you have fresh sage and bacon bits around, well, that’s all you smell. Thank goodness. The cream cheese helps to make it super creamy and the one clove of garlic provides the right amount of flavor and heat.
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 TBSP mayo
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Season salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Enough cream or milk to make desired dip consistency. (for me it's approx. 3 TBSP)
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh sage
- 2 TBSP bacon bits
- Serve with Ruffles chips.
- Add all ingredients (except milk, bacon and sage) in to a medium bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Add milk or cream, a TBSP at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add bacon and sage and stir in to the mixture.
- Season to taste.
- Enjoy with Ruffles.
Amount Per Serving Calories 204Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 39mgSodium 275mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 4g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.