Lemonade Mixed Drinks are tart and sweet and the perfect recipes to sip when the weather warm-ups. Made with vodka, tequila, and other liquor, these delectable recipes are sure to be a hit at your next party.
The refreshing scent and flavor of lemonade are on display in these delicious cocktail recipes that are perfect for summer.
This collection of boozy lemonade ideas includes seasonal ingredients such as berries, melons, citrus and herbs for crowd-pleasing flavor combinations.
Here, you’ll find ideas such as a party punch that includes blue curaçao for beachy themes as well as fruit and champagne-spiked lemonade that turns into an effervescent mimosa cocktail.
These lemony concoctions are not only slurp-worthy, but they’re fun to make.
Whether you use store-bought or make your own homemade lemonade, you can find something tasty to try when the weather warms up.
Backyard celebrations are perfect for serving a lemonade shandy, complete with your favorite beer in the mix.
Looking for a simple cocktail or lemonade mixed drinks? Make a spiked lemonade recipe by adding your favorite liquor to it:
A simple garnish of a lemon slice or lemon wheel is the perfect way to finish off any of these homemade lemonade cocktails to serve at your next happy hour in summer or any time of year.
The best cocktail has a little bit of citrus flavor from tart lemons and has a few additional flavors to make it more complex.
- If making homemade lemonade cocktails, it’s best to use fresh lemon juice for best results.
- For any recipe that calls for store-bought lemonade, you can substitute lemonade with pink lemonade.
- Browse my Bar Tools essentials post to see what tools will help you mix amazing drinks at home.
- It’s easy to use simple syrup to sweeten up any of these mixed drinks made with lemonade.
- If you’re worried about dilution from melting ice cubes on a hot summer day, you can freeze lemonade in ice cube trays and use those instead.
- A Long Vodka is a lemonade drink you may not have heard of that is super easy and refreshing.
- Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade is one of my favorite cocktails to make any time of year.
- This Champagne Float with Strawberry Lemonade is a great cocktail idea to make for your next girl’s night in.
- If you like sweet cocktails this Cherry Lemonade with Pineapple Rum is a must-try.
- Love pineapple juice? Browse this list of Vodka Recipes with Pineapple Juice.
- Watermelon Vodka Cocktails are always a good idea for summer.