This easy printable football banner is the only decoration you need whether you're hosting a team party for your kid's flag football team, or inviting friends over for the big game! In just minutes, you can make this free football pennant banner! Download it now!
This printable football banner is sponsored by Walmart. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Looking for a simple DIY banner decoration for your game day party? This one is free, super cute, and totally easy to make.
Just print, cut, and string! It's a quick way to make your home feel a little more festive. It's a party decoration that will let you look like the hostess with the mostess.
Free Printable Football Banner
Game day entertaining is usually all about the food! But that doesn't mean you can skip the decorating altogether.
Instead of making this football banner printable specific to a certain team, I kept the look classic with black and white stripes and a bright green to represent the playing field.
A few small footballs make this feel football-themed without being over the top.
Plus it's ready in minutes. Just print out and string this fun game day banner and you're ready to party!
With a cute wall decoration and some easy party food (do not skip the pizza!), your game day celebration will be stress-free and delicious.
Download the Printable Football Banner
Print out the "Score More" banner right here.
Using the cardstock I noted above, print out the football banner file link below.
To get the banner the size I used that is shown in the photos, I printed it at 75% scale.
The regular size included in the file has 2 banner triangles per 8.5 x 11 sheet and will cover more wall space.
I love that party printables can be printed to suit the needs of your room!
How to Make a Football Party Banner
- Cut out your football pennant banner with scissors or a paper cutter.
I love to use a paper cutter to cut out the triangles. You get a straighter edge. But you can absolutely cut these with scissors if you don't have a paper cutter.
2. Use the hole puncher to put holes in the top two corners.
3. Thread the string through the holes.
4. Tape up the banner on the wall with washi tape. Washi tape is similar to masking tape and less likely to leave residue on the wall. They often come in decorative colors and patterns.
You can hang the banner as I did on two lines or string it all on one string to go across the wall.
The file includes an extra football pennant to use in between the words if you want to hang it that way.
This kitchen string is my favorite! It's inexpensive and you can use it for all kinds of things.
You can tie up a roast, make a banner, add a quick bow to a gift. The possibilities are endless.
What to Serve
With the banner up, all that's left is to handle the food.
Don't forget to head to Walmart for all your game-day party prep! They have everything you need to put together a football party with no stress.
It's easy to feed your crew with the delicious DiGirono® Crispy Pan Pizza, which comes in its own baking pan! Don't miss a single play with this indulgent crispy pan pizza! My kids LOVE this pizza!
The edges get all crispy and caramelized. The crust is super tasty and is thick making this the perfect finger food for your football party.
The pre-scored NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough makes it a cinch to bake everybody's favorite chocolate chip cookies!
Made with 100% real chocolate, no preservatives, and artificial flavors they're sure to put a smile on your guest's faces. They're homemade cookies without all the work!
Who doesn't love soda with their big game? Sam's Cola is the perfect pairing to finish off your simple football party menu!
This easy Football Banner Printable is just the thing you need to make your game day feel festive without a lot of effort!
If you haven't yet, print out your football banner below:
Print out the "Score More" banner here.
More party decorations
- DIY Plastic Streamers From Tablecloths
- Easy Yarn Garland
- How to Make Reusable Fabric Fringe Streamers
- How to Make a Party Sign by Carving a Watermelon
- Party Signs on a Balloon
- How to Put Pictures on a Balloon
- Rainbow Balloon Columns
More game-day posts
- The Easiest Football Cookies - With just a simple shape and easy decorations, these cookies are a fun way to stay on theme with a sweet treat.
- Yummy Tailgate Dips for Your Football Party - Dips are a great way to stay on budget deliciously. This list has many tasty options.
- Instant Pot Recipes for Game Day - These hearty dishes are a great way to fill bellies for the big game.
DIY Football Pennant Party Banner
- Paper cutter
- Hole Punch
- Washi Tape
- Printed Football Banner
- Print out printable Football Banner from link in blog post.
- Using a paper cutter, cut out the pennant banner traingles.
- Use the hole punch to add holes to the top two corners of each pennant piece.
- Thread the string through the holes
- Use Washi or masking tape to adhere the banner to the wall.
Leave a Reply