Which drink screams SUMMER more than this easy Peach Frosé Recipe?! Ripe peaches, rosé wine and a generous glug of vodka are blended together into a grown-up, fruity wine slushy recipe that takes just 10 minutes to make!
Why you'll love this quick Frosé recipe
This quick Peach Frosé Recipe uses juicy, ripe peaches for the ultimate frozen summer cocktail!
Frosé is a delicious wine slushy recipe that is perfect for summer. It is usually made by blending rosé wine with ice (or by blending ice cubes made with wine). Strawberries are added for flavor and to amp up that pretty rosé pink color.
The simple brilliance of a good frozen margarita teaches us that adding alcohol to make a grown-up version of a kid's drink is always a good idea.
Related: Vodka Sunrise Slush
All you need is a blender and some ice, and you've got the perfect frozen peach cocktail for a hot day in just 10 minutes!
A frosty glass of Frosé with Fresh Peaches is sweet, fruity, and the perfect vodka cocktail to cool down in the afternoons as things start to heat up. Make a pitcher for your next pool party!
Here's what you need to make the BEST Peach Frosé recipe:
- 6 ripe peaches, cored and sliced
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- runny honey
- mint sprigs, peach slices or fresh thyme, to garnish
For maximum fruitiness make sure your peaches are really ripe, they should come away from the stone easily when you are slicing them.
If you have really good nectarines to hand use them instead - did you know nectarines are just a different type of peach? Crazy, right?!
Also, if you can't get ripe peaches or they are out of season, feel free to use frozen peaches instead.
Use whatever rosé you love that is drinkable - you will be able to taste it in the drink - but which is affordable as you will be mixing it with fruit and ice.
Try to go for something dry, but if you only have a sweet bottle to hand simply reduce the amount of honey.
I used honey to sweeten this easy frosé recipe, but you can use pure maple syrup instead, or even simple syrup.
See the printable recipe card for quantities and full recipe.
Add all the fruit to a blender and add the rosé.
Add the honey, vodka and ice, and pulse until smooth, for around 2 minutes.
Pour into glasses and garnish with the mint, peach slices or thyme.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Change up the spirits - I use vodka here to give this frosé a kick without adding much flavor, but gin, tequila or white rum will also make a delicious drink where you can taste them.
- Add raspberries - peach and raspberry is such a dreamlike combo, add a handful to the blender to add extra fruitiness and to turn your drink pink!
- Use white wine - I know this is a 'frosé' recipe, but this drink will be just as delicious if you use a bottle of white wine to make a peach white wine slushy instead! To keep the sweetness in this recipe well-balanced, choose a sweet white wine.
The secret to success with this recipe is to have a good, high-powered blender. I like this one and have used a Ninja for years. Otherwise, you might need to peel your peaches before adding them otherwise you might get bits of skin still in your drink. Yuck!
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Vodka is nice as it adds a little oomph so when the ice melts the cocktail keeps a bit of potency. But you don't have to if you don't want to.
If you leave out the vodka it will creat a lower-alcohol version of the cocktail.
I've used jars here as I think they look really fun and they suit my metal re-usable straws. However, whatever glass you want works! I think frozen drinks also look really pretty in wine glasses or gin goblets served with a short paper straw made by cutting a longer straw in half.
Yes! As this drink can't really be made ahead, simply scale the amounts to suit how much you need - this recipe makes 6 servings so you need 1 x peach for each drink. If you don't want to open a new bottle of wine, you can always buy half-size bottles or a can from the grocery store.
More easy recipes you might enjoy
- Easy Peach Paloma Cocktail Recipe
- Low Alcohol Rosé Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
- Simple Peach Champagne Cocktail with Ginger
- Easy Blueberry Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- Easy Peach Burrata Arugula Salad Recipe
Save and pin this recipe for later!
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!
Fruity Peach Frosé Wine Slushy
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth. This usually takes around 2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint, peach slices or thyme.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
- Change up the spirit - gin, tequila or white rum in place of the vodka will also make a delicious drink where you can taste them.
- Add raspberries - add a handful to the blender to add extra fruitiness and to turn your drink pink!
- Use white wine - use a bottle of white wine instead - to keep the sweetness in this recipe well balanced, choose a sweet white wine.