You are going to LOVE this easy Peach Paloma recipe! This cocktail is easy to make and even easier to drink. If you love tequila based cocktails you should give this a try! Cheers!I love a good margarita but sometimes I want to change up the flavors a little bit. A paloma is basically the bitter older sister to the margarita. Grapefruit juice takes center stage making a plain paloma not sweet and very citrusy. To soften the bitter bite, I decided to add some peach nectar to this paloma recipe. This cocktail is refreshing and perfect for happy hour. Or homework time. Or after soccer. Or whenever mama needs a drink. Ingredients:
• Silver Tequila
• Grapefruit juice (I love the Trader Joe’s version but any will work)
• Grapefruit soda (I chose an Italian soda but Jarritos will work too)
• Peach nectar
• Fresh lime
• Agave (not pictured)Juice your lime in to a cocktail shaker. I prefer fresh lime juice over store-bought, but use whatever is easiest. Last summer we had a little bit of trouble finding decent limes at our local stores. And sometimes the ones they do have are really hard with very little juice.Add your tequila, grapefruit juice, peach nectar and agave. Agave is my favorite sweetener for drinks. It blends so easily and has a nice flavor that pairs really well with alcohol. Shake your little heart out.Strain your peach paloma over ice. Top it with a splash of grapefruit soda and garnish with some lime. So easy.
This peach paloma recipe is bright and citrusy and a fun twist on your favorite margarita. A salty rim would also be delish, if you like that sort of thing. I’m much to mess averse to deal with rimmed cocktails for the most part. Add this to your cocktail arsenal to impress your friends. It sounds like an exotic drink when really, it’s basically a margarita.
Easy Peach Paloma
If you love tequila drinks, you'll love this refreshing grapefruit based cocktail!
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz. silver tequila
- 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice fresh or store-bought
- 2 oz. peach nectar
- 1/2 oz. agave
- Splash of grapefruit soda
In a cocktail shaker add fresh lime juice, tequila, grapefruit juice, peach nectar, agave.
Strain in to a short glass over ice.
Top with a splash of grapefruit soda.
Garnish with lime.
I created this recipe in partnership with Drizly. As one of their Top Shelf Bloggers I share easy cocktail recipe ideas with you. If you haven’t heard of Drizly, it’s awesome. They basically deliver your favorite wine, beer and liquor to your home, in under an hour. Best idea ever! Plus they are a great resource for finding yummy cocktail recipes! Hop over to their site to check out their amazing brands, recipes and the other Top Shelf Bloggers.
Looking for more cocktail recipes? Try these Cupcakes and Cutlery favorites: