This blueberry lemonade cocktail with vodka recipe adds a fruity twist to a classic spiked summer drink. It's an easy-to-make crowd-pleaser that is perfect for low-key afternoons or lively soirees alike. Get ready for the ultimate summer sipper!
An easy blueberry cocktail recipe
A vodka-spiked blueberry lemonade is the perfect cocktail for any summer gathering with friends and family. My blueberry lemonade recipe is the perfect base for this easy vodka cocktail.
The addition of vodka adds a boozy kick to the drink, making it a great choice for adults who want to relax and unwind on a warm day.
This blueberry drink is not only tasty, but it also looks great, with a vibrant purple-y color. The homemade blueberry syrup is easy to make and also adds sweetness and flavor.
Related post: Refreshing Lemonade Cocktail Recipes
Making the drink is simple, requiring only a few ingredients, and is super quick to prepare, especially if you make the flavored syrup ahead of time.
The vodka blueberry lemonade drink is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a casual backyard barbecue or a more formal summer party. With its combination of sweet and tangy flavors, this drink is sure to become a favorite among your friends and family.
Just sit back and relax with this spiked blueberry lemonade.
I used my yummy homemade blueberry lemonade as a simple base for this recipe. It is so simple to make and honestly takes the classic summer drink up a notch. plus once you've made a batch you can easily make it into a bunch of drinks or serve it on its own.
Use your favorite vodka or whatever you have on hand. You can read more about the best vodka to use if you need more suggestions.
The fresh lemon adds a pop of flavor that I really love.
See the printable recipe card for quantities and full recipe.
How to Make a Blueberry Lemonade Cocktail
Step 1: Add liquor
Measure and add the vodka to the shaker.
Step 2: Add lemonade
Add the blueberry lemonade. And the fresh lemon.
Step 3: Add ice
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
Strain the vodka lemonade into a glass. I like to serve this over ice but if you prefer you can serve it without like a martini.
Garnish with a fresh lemon slice and blueberries.
- Kid-friendly - skip the vodka and add sparkling water for a fizzy and fruity lemonade.
- Try a different flavored vodka - try using a flavored vodka like raspberry or vanilla. Flavored vodkas will add an extra dimension of flavor to the cocktail, complementing the sweetness of the blueberries and the tartness of the lemonade.
- Use an herb - try adding an herb to infuse the blueberry syrup. Rosemary, sage, basil and thyme or even cilantro would be delicious. The herbs will add a unique flavor to the cocktail, making it even more exciting and enjoyable.
- Use a different type of fruit - instead of blueberries, try using another fruit to make the syrup. Raspberries, strawberries, or blackberries would all be great options. You can also mix different fruits together to create your own unique flavor combination.
- Add a splash of fruit juice - Give the cocktail an extra burst of fruit flavor by adding a splash of fruit juice to the shaker before shaking. Pineapple juice, cranberry juice, or grapefruit juice would all work well. This will add a bit of sweetness and acidity to the drink, making it even more refreshing.
You only need a couple of simple tools to make this spiked blueberry lemonade perfectly every time:
Frequently Asked Questions
While I like to use vodka in this recipe because the mild flavor really lets the blueberry lemonade flavor the star you can use any liquor like gin, bourbon and tequila.
Yes. While I prefer my homemade blueberry lemonade, you can find lemonade with blueberry in some store that would work as well. You could always try a different flavor of lemonade if you can't find blueberry.
This refreshing vodka blueberry lemonade is a great way to cool off. It's bright and mildly tart which makes it a delicious addition to any summer gathering.
More easy vodka cocktail recipes
- Watermelon Vodka Cocktail with Aperol Recipe
- Mint Cucumber Lemonade with Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- 2 Ingredient Vodka and Orange Juice Cocktail Recipe
- Easy Cherry Vodka Sour Recipe
- Citrusy Vodka Lemon Drop Recipe to Make in a Cocktail Shaker
Save and pin this recipe for later!
Save this recipe for later by pinning it or clicking the teal heart at the bottom right of the page. For more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!
Spiked Blueberry Lemonade Cocktail with Vodka
- measuring cup
- To a cocktail shaker add vodka, blueberry lemonade and fresh lemon juice.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain into a glass over fresh ice or straight up.
Leave a Reply