A Netflix marathon sounds like the perfect way to spend a cold night with the family.
So I put together 20 appetizer ideas to enjoy along with your favorite shows. Appetizers as a meal are my favorite!
These super simple recipes include sweet and savory finger foods and snacks that your whole family will love.
They’re quick to make and fun to eat while catching up with your favorite shows on Netflix.
This post is in partnership with the Netflix #StreamTeam.
Some links in this post may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I earn from qualifying purchases by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I also participate in affiliate programs for other retailers.
Appetizer ideas the family will love
With a teen and preteen in the house, we really have to be intentional with family time.
I thought the kids would resist movie night but they really enjoy it.
Sometimes we just do store-bought snacks and candy. But once in a while, we do an appetizer night.
This list of delicious appetizer ideas is perfect for creating a fun family night in. Because food and Netflix are the perfect pairing.
Mix and match a few of these easy appetizers to create a delicious finger food menu!
Need more ideas? You can see all my Quick and Easy Appetizer recipes in one place.
Here are a few of my favorite recipes for your TV night.
- Dried Beef Roll-Ups: These are a family favorite and full of creamy flavor, with a horseradish kick!
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese: You get all that sweet and salty goodness in one bite!
- Baked Salami Chips are easy to make and have that saltiness that you want when binge-watching.
- Artichoke Dip Sliders take your favorite dip and make it into a cute little sandwich!
- Caramel Banana Bites: This sweet treat is a delicious way to end your appetizer feast!
What to Watch on Netflix
(List updated as of May 28, 2020)
My Netflix list is all over the place.
Here’s what I’ve watched and loved lately.
• Sweet Magnolias – If you love sweet shows with a tiny bit of drama and unrequited love, you’ll like this show. It reminds me of Gilmore Girls.
• Dead to Me 2 – If you haven’t seen Dead to Me, watch it now! And then watch season 2. It was just as good as the first season. I binged it in a weekend!
• Messiah – My hubby and I really liked this show! It was totally addicting.
• Workin’ Moms – is the perfect series to watch with your besties. It’s SO funny! And the latest season is out now.
• Hollywood – I haven’t seen this one yet, but it’s getting rave reviews!
• Space Force – I’m so excited for Space Force! With Steve Carrell, Lisa Kudrow and John Malkovich, this is all about creating the 6th branch of the armed forces and nothing goes as planned. It should be great!
Pin These Appetizers for Later
Make these easy appetizer ideas for your Netflix night!