Refreshing and fruity, this easy Blackberry Vodka Champagne Cocktail is perfect for any time of year. If wine cocktails are your thing, you need to try this one with vodka and champagne (or prosecco!) for your next happy hour - ready in just moments it is the perfect fun fruity sip!
I love this Blackberry Champagne Cocktail with Vodka and think you will too. There's something about adding champagne to a cocktail that makes it delicious. Maybe it's the bubbles, maybe it's the sweetness. Whatever it is, this vodka recipe is super tasty!
With the fresh flavors and fizz from the champagne and soda water, this easy-drinking champagne and vodka drink is flavorful and perfect for sipping any time of year.
Why I love this recipe
This Champagne and Vodka Cocktail is super refreshing and easy to drink. Plus you don't really need any special skills or tools to make this yummy cocktail.
Muddled fresh mint is one of the reasons this drink is so refreshing. Fresh herbs are a great way to really liven up a cocktail. And mint does the trick every time.
Fresh blackberries give cocktails a sweet, fruity flavor and a fantastic pink color. They pair well with both vodka and champagne and can be found in most grocery stores all year long.
That's why this vodka champagne drink is one you need to make now.
While most of my cocktail posts feature a recipe that makes just one cocktail, this one is great for a crowd and serves 8!
If you're not a fan of blackberries, raspberries would be a great substitute.
You can substitute another herb if you prefer. Rosemary would be delicious!
I prefer to use club soda in my cocktails. There are subtle differences between club soda, seltzer water, and sparkling water. I don't think it matters all that much. All of them will make this a tasty beverage. Use whatever you have on hand or try them all and see which you prefer.
You can modify the recipe to serve 1 with just a little basic math. You can pick up the mini bottles from the grocery store so you don't have to open a whole bottle.
Add the vodka and stir to combine.
In this case, you aren't adding ice to the shaker and shaking it to chill. It's just easier to use the shaker, with its built-in strainer lid.
Strain the muddled liquid into stemless wine glasses filled with ice until half full. Top with club soda.
Finish up this blackberry vodka champagne cocktail with a splash of champagne.
Add a few fresh berries and sprig of mint to garnish. YUM!
Frequently Asked Questions
For this cocktail, we use vodka with champagne. But champagne is pretty versatile.
Although I haven't tried it out, I'm betting you can use champagne with any kind of liquor. Be sure to check out my Champagne and Bourbon Cocktail!
Champagne, which is sparkling wine made in the Champagne region of France, comes in a wide variety of price points. Do not use something super pricey. Those are better sipped straight and enjoyed to celebrate a huge moment in your life.
Also skip the $4 bottles you find at the grocery store. Not great. A mid-priced bottle is perfect for this. You want to use something you would drink on it's own but any flavor flaws can be hidden by the rest of the ingredients.
Also look for Prosecco (Italy's version of champagne), Cava (Spain's version), and California Sparkling Wine. And while you can find sparkling wine in brut, extra brut, rosé, and so many other types, any of these are fine. The sweetness will change between the varieties but not so much that it will change the drink to be unrecognizable.
- Get ahead. You can refrigerate the blackberry vodka mix for up to 2 days so it’s a great make-ahead cocktail.
- Prep cocktails for a crowd. Any recipe where you need to open a bottle of wine is great for a crowd. While you typically get 5-6 glasses of wine from a bottle, because you are only using a splash in this recipe, you can make a LOT of drinks.
A few more easy cocktails you might enjoy!
- Best Summer Champagne Punch Recipe with Pineapple Juice
- Spiced Pear Bellinis for a Crowd
- Rose Wine and Lemonade Mixed Cocktail Recipe
- Ginger Peach Sangria Recipe with Champagne
- Bourbon Champagne Cocktail Recipe (Bourbon Prosecco Cocktail)
- Best Vodka Lemon Drop Cocktail Recipe
- Elderflower Prosecco Cocktail
- Champagne Classic
- Amaro Recipe
Save and pin this post for later!
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!
Super Refreshing Blackberry Vodka Champagne Cocktail
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the blackberries, mint sprigs and lemon juice.
- Add the vodka and stir to combine.
- Strain over stemless wine glasses filled with ice until half full.
- Top with club soda and finish up with a splash of champagne.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries or mint sprigs.
- You can refrigerate the blackberry vodka mix for up to 2 days so it’s a great make-ahead cocktail.
- While you typically get 5-6 glasses of wine from a bottle, because you are only using a splash in this recipe, you can make a LOT of drinks from just one bottle of champagne. If you only want to make a few, use mini bottles from the grocery store.