This quick and easy Sheet Pan Nachos recipe is a super convenient dinner idea that your family will love. Crispy tortilla chips topped with melty cheeses and spicy ground beef create a delicious, stress-free, weeknight meal.
This sheet pan nachos recipe is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. All opinions are 100% mine.
An easy nachos recipe your family will love
Sheet Pan Nachos are something my family enjoys a lot. But I always thought it was such a basic recipe that people didn’t need instruction. Friends know nachos are my favorite food group and often ask me for tips.
So I decided to share this stress-free dinner solution. Loaded nachos have all your favorite taco night flavors but require less hands-on time.
Related: Unique Nacho Recipes
While being an awesome hearty appetizer for tailgating and game-day parties, nachos also make a great entree. Especially when made on a sheet pan, it’s a great main course on a busy weeknight.
I’m going to show you how I make them crispy and delicious. All nachos are delicious, but some are extraordinary (and still super easy!)
- O Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- O Organics 85% Lean Ground Beef 15% Fat, Grass Fed (seasoned with taco seasoning)
- O Organics Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Roma Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Other toppings: salsa, guacamole, jalapenos, black beans
This recipe uses ingredients that my family loves. But you can easily tailor this easy dinner idea to your family’s tastes.
How to Make Nachos on a Cookie Sheet
Preheat the broiler on high.
Add O Organics Grass Fed Ground Beef to a skillet and add taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up meat until no longer pink and cooked through.
Drain on a plate with a few paper towels.
Lay out a single layer of O Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips on a sheet pan.
*It’s better to fill two sheet pans with chips in a single layer rather than layer the chips on top of each other.
Add a layer of O Organics Mexican Style Blend Shredded cheese to the top of the chips (includes Monterey Jack, Colby Jack and Cheddar cheeses).
It’s super flavorful and the fine shred ensures even melting.
Add the seasoned ground beef to the chips and cheese on a sheet pan.
Carefully put your sheet pan in the broiler. Watch carefully as the cheese will melt quickly.
Typically, one end will melt quicker than the other end so I turn the cookie sheet around half way through cooking.
The total cooking time is about 2-3 minutes.
The broiler helps to keep the chips crispy. Just make sure they don’t burn.
You can make them in the oven if you prefer. If you do, you will want to bake just the tray of chips and cheese for about 10 minutes, until well melted.
With the cheese melted and the chips crisp, you’re ready to add cold or fresh toppings.
I added shredded lettuce (which I bought pre-shredded to save time), tomatoes, sour cream and cilantro.
I love the crunch that the lettuce gives. And the fresh cilantro is always a great way to add extra flavor.
Nachos are such a versatile idea. We typically make ours with Mexican flavors with seasoned ground beef and taco toppings.
But you can easily turn your favorite meals into Sheet Pan Nachos. Next time I’m going to try a BBQ Chicken style recipe.
You can also make the salsa chicken from my Walking Tacos recipe and use that.
You can even put different toppings on specific parts of the sheet pan to suit specific family members.
A sheet pan of nachos is plenty to serve my family of 4. Especially with a side dish.
You can even make the ground beef ahead of time making this even easier to put together for dinner.
What to Serve with Sheet Pan Nachos
I’m also serving O Organics Quinoa & Brown Rice with Garlic 90 Seconds microwavable side dish. It only took 90 seconds and was a great accompaniment.
You can also serve it with things like Spanish rice, black bean salad, or a corn salad.
For dessert, serve my Ice Cream Nachos!
Why use O Organics
O Organics products are high quality at a great value. They are USDA-certified organic and offer tons of back to school essentials and are easy to find.
I shopped at my local Albertsons store but you can also find O Organics products exclusively at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market and Tom Thumb.
From grass-fed beef to the organic snacks, their variety of products ensures that I feel good about what I’m feeding my family.
The O Organics® line is exclusive to Albertsons stores and is made up of more than 1500 products.
From easily packable lunchbox options, weekday dinner helpers and snacks that your kids love, Albertsons is the place to shop.
Albertsons offers Grocery Delivery and Drive Up & Go™ for a convenient way to shop.
Stress less this back-to-school season. Make Sheet Pan Nachos for an easy weeknight meal!
More easy dinner ideas to check out
- Tuna and Noodles is a quick and easy dinner idea that is made from things you probably have in your pantry.
- This Salami and Pepperoncini Pizza idea is a twist on my favorite sandwich combo!
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops are a flavorful baked pork chop recipe with an easy sauce!
- Easy Chicken Tacos are one of my family’s favorite quick dinner ideas!
- Teriyaki Ground Turkey Stir Fry is quick and easy and full of flavor your kids will ask for.
Sheet Pan Nachos
- Add ground beef to a skillet and add taco seasoning.
- Cook, breaking up meat until no longer pink and cooked through.
- Drain on a plate with a few paper towels.
- In the meantime, lay out a sheet pan and add a layer of tortilla chips.
- Add a layer of shredded cheese.
- Add the seasoned ground beef to the chips and cheese.
- Turn the broiler on high and allow to heat for about 2 minutes.
- Carefully put your sheet pan in the broiler (Watch carefully!)
- Cook for about 1 minute then check to see if cheese is fully melted.
- Turn the cookie sheet around and cook for another minute. (Make sure the chips don’t burn).
- Top with toppings like shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cilantro.