This red, white and blue Berry Cheesecake Fruit Dip recipe is creamy, tangy and oh-so patriotic. It’s the perfect 4th of July dessert idea! It only takes minutes to whip up so you can spend more time enjoying the party. Make this tasty dip for your next gathering whether you’re celebrating Independence Day or just because!
Let’s make this easy fruit dip recipe
This berry cheesecake dip is the perfect treat for any Independence Day gathering. It’s easy to make and looks beautiful – and, it tastes as good as it looks!
All you need is just a few simple ingredients and fresh berries to make this patriotic-looking dessert.
Related post: Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dip
This festive red, white and blue fruit cheesecake dip will wow your guests and is ready in minutes! You can make it ahead and keep party day stress-free!
You can serve this dessert recipe for other patriotic holidays (like Memorial Day) but it’s great for other summer parties too! And it’s easy to take with you if aren’t hosting but attending a 4th of July party instead.
- vanilla yogurt
- instant cheesecake pudding mix
- whipped topping
These ingredients are easy to find and keep on hand so you can be ready to make this tasty red, white and blue dessert idea whenever you need (or want) it!
You can use any type of cow’s milk yogurt (full-fat, non-fat, etc) and any milk (whole, low-fat etc). I have not tried this recipe with any dairy-free alternatives so I’m not sure if you can use those.
See the printable recipe card for quantities and full recipe.
In a large bowl, add yogurt, milk and cheesecake pudding mix.
Whip together until fully incorporated and fluffy.
Note: You can do this with a whisk or a hand mixer. Whichever you prefer!
Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
That’s it! So easy. If not serving the dessert dip immediately, store it in an air-tight container in the fridge.
When ready to serve, move the dip to a serving bowl and top it with chopped strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
Seriously. The easiest red, white and blue dessert idea!
Tip: Wait to add the fresh fruit to the pudding fruit dip until ready to serve so they stay vibrant!
Serve this tasty recipe for cheesecake dip with fruit, graham crackers and vanilla wafers.
Other great dippers are apple slices, pretzels, chocolate graham crackers, shortbread cookies, animal crackers, and sugar cookies.
- Mix up the flavor of this yummy sweet dip with a different flavor of yogurt. Lemon enhances the freshness while strawberry or blueberry adds an extra berry taste! (This will most likely change the red, white and blue color scheme though).
- Make Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots by using the method above and serving in shot glasses.
- When not serving for the Fourth of July, try changing up the fruit on top! This dip is also delicious with other varieties of fresh fruit! You can even go tropical with kiwi, pineapple and mango.
- Turn these into Berry Cheesecake Cups by serving individual portions of this sweet dip in ramekins which would be perfect for parties!
Frequently Asked Questions
Fruit dip can be made a number of different ways. This version uses cheesecake pudding mix to add another layer of flavor that is so tasty. The whipped topping and milk keep things super creamy. And the tang of the yogurt pairs perfectly with the pudding mix.
Yes! If you prefer, you can mix the red and blue berries into the dip. It won’t change the flavor, just the presentation. If you are looking for a patriotic dessert, I would keep them on top so you can really see the colors. You can also skip adding the fruit altogether and serve this as a traditional fruit dip with whole strawberries.
Save and pin this recipe for later!
Save this recipe for later by pinning it or clicking the teal heart at the bottom right of the page. For more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!
More easy recipes for the 4th of July
- Easy Red, White and Blue Angel Food Cake Cupcakes
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cupcakes
- Fruit Bruschetta Sugar Cookies
- Candied Cherry Jello Popcorn
- Strawberry Jello Cupcakes
- Red, white and blue dessert recipes
- 4th of July Jello Shots
Easily change up these 2 Easter desserts by using red, white and blue sprinkles!
Cheesecake Dip with Berries
- In a large bowl, add yogurt, milk and cheesecake pudding mix.
- Whip together until fully incorporated and fluffy.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- When ready to serve, move the dip to a serving bowl and top it with chopped strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Serve this tasty recipe for cheesecake dip with fruit, graham crackers and vanilla wafers.