Yeah!! Today is National Donut Day! Did you know that? To celebrate, Dawn of Revel and Glitter brought 10 of her favorite lifestyle and party bloggers together for a week long party blog hop filled with party ideas, crafts, parties and delicious recipes! AND a great big donut giveaway!
If this is your first time swinging by our National Donut Day blog hop this week, don’t forget to check out all the amazing bloggers who participated (listed above) And don’t forget to check out our donut themed Pinterest board: Always Time For Doughnuts.
And now a really important question for you. Do you say National Donut Day? Or National Doughnut Day? You guys! So confusing!
It’s true that all good things must come to an end. Make sure you’re all caught up with the blog hop by checking out all my posts this week:
And now for the final National Donut day doughnut themed projects (there, I’ll just use both of them). Please hop over and check them out, on each blog, for the full tutorials!
- 1 ring Angel Food Cake (store-bought)
- 1 large pkg. Strawberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 large pkg. frozen strawberries (the kind that also have juice, not whole frozen berries)
- Break 1/2 of the angel food cake in to chunks and put in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Mix Jello in a bowl with 2 cups boiling water.
- Add strawberries immediately and stir.
- Stir in spoonfuls of Cool Whip until well mixed.
- Spoon 1/2 mixture over angel food cake in dish.
- Repeat layers and set in refrigerator for several hours.
- Cut in to squares and serve immediately.