Its time. For just about 6 years I have not burned candles in my home. To me, open flame and children just don't mix. While I enjoy candles, the risk of fire was just far too great. And when we found out about my sons asthma, all my research said that candles were not a good idea. So my homes have lacked twinkle-y, romantical lighting this entire time. But things are about to change. I did a candle test run the other night with the one candle I have in my home. The boys and I had lengthy conversations about fire, 911, hot wax, and the fact that Michael Jackson had a son named, Blanket. That last one was bound to come up sooner or later. And then I lit the candle. My house didn't burn down and no one got burned. I ended up with those rad wooden candle holders from Crate and Barrel (#4) a few days later. I'm in love. Come on baby light my fire.
Other candlestick holders that want to come live with me:here.